2020 REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SEPT. 30, 2020!
CHRISTMAS FOR MOORE 2020 REGISTRATION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Due to COVID19, there will be NO in-person Registration Sites for Christmas For Moore 2020.
Applications must be completed on the WEBSITE or by MAIL.
|ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS and Instructions for ALL Applications:
Questions? Contact Christmas For Moore Call 910-477-3355 or email Christmas4Moore@gmail.com.
Christmas For Moore looks forward to reaching you and your family with the JOY OF CHRISTMAS during a year when the pandemic has hit us all. GOD’S BLESSINGS TO YOU.
MAIL REGISTRATION: Pick up an application at one of the six locations listed below.
Please print legibly when filling out the Christmas For Moore Application Form.
- Both the completed Application and a Photocopy of identification for each family member must be mailed to Christmas for Moore, PO Box 3962, Pinehurst, NC 28374 postmarked by September 30, 2020.
- Pictures of identification only, not the application, can also be texted to Christmas For Moore 910-477-3355 or emailed to Christmas4Moore@gmail.com
LOCATIONS TO PICK UP 2020 CHRISTMAS FOR MOORE APPLICATIONS
- Boys and Girls Club of the Sandhills 160 Memorial Park Ct. Southern Pines, NC 28387
- Sandhills/Moore Coalition for Human Care 1500 W. Indiana Ave. Southern Pines, NC 28387
- Northern Moore Family Resource Center 116 South Horner St, Robbins, NC 27325
- Department of Social Services 1036 Carriage Oaks Dr. Carthage, NC 28327 Hours: M-F 8-5 Dropbox available for application forms instead of mailing.
- Moore Free & Charitable Clinic 211 Trimble Plant Rd Southern Pines, NC 28387
- Assistance in photocopying IDs is available at DSS and the Clinic.
Photocopies can also be made at the public library for 10 cents per page.