CHRISTMAS FOR MOORE REGISTRATION
- Every applicant must be a Moore County Resident.
- Everyone listed (including children) must submit an ID that shows their Moore County address. ID can be a driver's license, pay stub, water/electric bill, Medicaid card, school ID or report card for the children, free lunch program form or lease agreement. SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AS PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION, SO PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS OR MAKE COPIES AND INCLUDE WITH MAILED IN APPLICATIONS.
- Completing more than one Christmas for Moore application or registering with another Moore County Christmas program will result in disqualification.
3 WAYS TO REGISTER
- ONLINE: Scroll down to the form below and complete your application and attach your IDs for each person. Registrations without the proper identifications attached will not be accepted.
- BY MAIL: Click here and print the 2021 Application Form, or pick up an application form from one of the following sites:
- Boys and Girls Club of the Sandhills, 160 Memorial Park Ct. Southern Pines, NC 28387
- Sandhills/Moore Coalition for Human Care, 1500 W. Indiana Ave. Southern Pines, NC 28387
- Moore County Department of Social Services, 1036 Carriage Oaks Dr. Carthage, NC 28327
- Moore Free & Charitable Clinic, 211 Trimble Plant Rd. Southern Pines, NC 28387
Please mail your completed application with copies of IDs for each family member to:
Christmas for Moore, PO Box 3962, Pinehurst, NC 28374
Applications must be received by Sept. 15, 2021.
- IN PERSON:
- August 25 | 9 a.m. -12 p.m. Boys and Girls Club, 160 Memorial Park Ct, Southern Pines
- September 1 | 4 -7 p.m. Seven Lakes Chapel in the Pines, 2125 Seven Lakes South, West End
- September 2 | 4-7 p.m. Robbins First Baptist Church, 651 Hemp St, Robbins
- September 9 | 4-7 p.m. Our Savior Lutheran Church, 1517 Luther Way, Southern Pines
- September 18 | 9 a.m.- 12 p.m. Agricultural Center in Carthage, 707 Pinehurst Avenue, Carthage