CHRISTMAS FOR MOORE 2020 REGISTRATION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Due to COVID19, there will be NO in-person Registration Sites for Christmas For Moore 2020.
Applications must be completed on the WEBSITE or by MAIL.
|ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS and Instructions for ALL Applications:
- FAMILIES MUST RESIDE IN MOORE COUNTY TO REGISTER.
- EACH PERSON LISTED ON THE APPLICATION MUST HAVE A COPY OF THEIR IDENTIFICATION SUBMITTED EITHER ELECTRONICALLY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR BY EMAIL, TEXT OR MAIL. Print the NAME OF HEAD OF THE HOUSEHOLD on the photocopy containing as many IDs on one page as possible. A photo identification for all adults and other identification for children is required. (Identification can include a N.C.Driver’s License, Current Medicaid Card, Faith in Action ID, NCID, etc.) Photocopies can be made at the public library for 10 cents per copy or at some application pick up sites. Pictures of identification can also be texted to Christmas For Moore 910-477-3355 or emailed to Christmas4Moore@gmail.com. Note Head of Household on email or text.
- Completing more than one Christmas For Moore application or registering with another Moore County Christmas program such as St Anthony’s or Salvation Army will result in
- Sponsors are requested to choose from your list of requests and provide gifts totaling a minimum of $40 per person. Please be realistic in listing what is needed for each person. In these times extravagant requests cannot be expected.
- Contact information will be shared with sponsors and sponsors will contact their families by November 15, 2020. If you have not heard from your sponsor by November 15, 2020 email Christmas for Moore at Christmas4Moore@gmail.com or call 910-477-3355 and leave a voicemail. You will be contacted.
- Christmas For Moore has matched every family registered each year. However, there are NO GUARANTEES that every family will be sponsored. It is totally dependent on the number of sponsors available.
Questions? Contact Christmas For Moore Call 910-477-3355 or email Christmas4Moore@gmail.com.
Christmas For Moore looks forward to reaching you and your family with the JOY OF CHRISTMAS during a year when the pandemic has hit us all. GOD’S BLESSINGS TO YOU.
Click here to print your 2020 Registration form here
MAIL REGISTRATION: Pick up an application at one of the six locations listed below.
Please print legibly when filling out the Christmas For Moore Application Form.
- Both the completed Application and a Photocopy of identification for each family member must be mailed to Christmas for Moore, PO Box 3962, Pinehurst, NC 28374 postmarked by September 15, 2020.
- Pictures of identification only, not the application, can also be texted to Christmas For Moore 910-477-3355 or emailed to Christmas4Moore@gmail.com
LOCATIONS TO PICK UP 2020 CHRISTMAS FOR MOORE APPLICATIONS
- Boys and Girls Club of the Sandhills 160 Memorial Park Ct. Southern Pines, NC 28387
- Sandhills/Moore Coalition for Human Care 1500 W. Indiana Ave. Southern Pines, NC 28387
- Department of Aging 4799 NC-705 Robbins, NC 27325
- Moore County Department of Social Services 1036 Carriage Oaks Dr. Carthage, NC 28327 Hours: M-F 8-5 Dropbox available for application forms instead of mailing.
- Moore Free & Charitable Clinic 211 Trimble Plant Rd Southern Pines, NC 28387
- Assistance in photocopying IDs is available at DSS and the Clinic.
Photocopies can also be made at the public library for 10 cents per page.
OR REGISTER HERE ONLINE
Complete and submit the form below and submit copies of each family member's ID through our secure web form, OR please mail, email or text copies of your IDs per the instructions above.