CHRISTMAS FOR MOORE 2019 REGISTRATION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
We make a special effort to accommodate all eligible persons.
- Every applicant must be a Moore County Resident.
- You must provide identification for every individual in your home. A photo ID for all adults and other identification for children. (Identification can include a Driver’s License, Current Medicaid Card, Faith in Action ID, NCID, etc.) I
- You must register each individual in your home at one of the listed registration times to be eligible for the 2019 Christmas distribution. (If unable to register in person, a relative or agent can complete the registration if they bring all of the required documentation listed above and they know each individual’s needs and clothing sizes.)
- Registering in 2019 at more than one or our locations or with another Moore County program such as St. Anthony’s or Caring Hearts will result in DISQUALIFICATION.
- There are no guarantees that every family will be sponsored. It is totally dependent on the number of sponsors available.
- Once a family has applied to be a recipient family, this information will be shared with groups who have indicated a desire for sponsoring families for Christmas. Sponsors will contact the families by November 15, 2019.
- Sponsors are asked to spend a minimum of $40 per person.
- If you have not heard from your sponsor by November 15, 2019 email Christmas for Moore at Christmas4Moore@gmail.com or call 910-477-3355 and leave a voicemail. You will be contacted.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 10, 2019
1517 Luther Way
Southern Pines, NC
THURSDAY, SEPT. 12, 2019
275 Knox Lane
West End, NC
SATURDAY, SEPT. 14, 2019
9 A.M. - 12 P.M.
707 Pinehurst Avenue
TUESDAY, SEPT. 17, 2019
10 A.M. - 12 P.M.
160 Memorial Park Court
Southern Pines, NC
(enter between ball fields off of Morganton Road)